We must be knowledge creators rather than merely knowledge consumers. We must constantly train our teachers & staff, men and woman who work us. We must recognize their merit and respect their dignity. They must have a sense of loyalty and their compensation must be fair & adequate, there must be a clean, orderly and enjoyable environment. We must inculcate in our studentsprinciple bound- self discipline, and ability to “take charge”. They must learn to realize and perform and build personality, so as to be an asset to any organization they are associated with they must be ready to face the challenges of competitive with.
They must be ready to face the challenges of competitive world and be a successful entrepreneur our final responsibility is to the community, in which we live work, and the environment and resources we are endowed by Mother Nature to enjoy.
• To develop outstanding talent capable of providing enlightened and effective leadership.
• To further the advancement of knowledge in the field of education by undertaking relevant research programmes.
• To collaborate with counterpart institutions in the development and application of new knowledge for the benefit of society.
• To offer state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate programmes.
• To generate new knowledge by engaging in cutting-edge research.
• To undertake collaborative projects with academia.
• To develop human intellectual capability to its fullest potential.